Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Some more pain & Little hope!

It doesnt get any better.. Does it? I was hoping today would be a perfectly good start to the life ahead.. it would be the first step of fulfilling our dreams of love success and a beautiful life together.

It feels terrible not getting what you'v worked so hard for and very well knowing that you deserve every bit of it. I dont know what I can do to ease your pain.. I wish there was something I could do. It would'v helped ease the pain & guilt that I am carrying within. I feel really really awful...

I dont want to dwell on these feelings any longer coz I know they dont help. They only make matters worse. But everytime in the past when I'v buried the nonsensical stuff and tried to move ahead it hasn't yielded any results..

Not taking Past as any indicator for the Future...I will move on... I am going to make myself emerge stronger & more determined.. and next time I am sure things will definitely go our way!! Amen!!

(05/01/2010)

No comments: