Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It couldn't have been a worse start to the year...
There are certain days that tend to be bad..some really bad...but there are some days that become landmarks in your life, for all the trauma & pain they bring to your life..
Its never easy to handle the bitter truths of your life... and particularly when it is handed over to you by the ones you love and that too in the most hurting manner ever..
I know I've made mistakes and a whole lot of them. I know I've done things I shouldn't have.. I also know that I haven't done things that I really should have. I know every bit of it --- I have regretted it, I have suffered it, I have paid for it & I probably will pay for it the rest of my life.
They may be right in making me realise it, making me suffer all over again through their harsh words. But I really don't have the emotional strength to handle it... Still I have to. I dont have a choice!
But it sure hurts like hell...
Things won't be the same anymore. I know I won't be the same person anymore, for better or for worse. Coz I took it in my stride once but not this time... I am going to embrace your words and let them ring in my ears each day, till the last moment of my life and make sure I do full justice to them.


No comments: